We invite you to submit your work to the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Design (ICED2020), 22-23 October 2022, Athens, Greece (https://iced.eap.gr/)
Please submit your contribution before 27 May 2022. ICED2022 will take place in a Hybrid mode, with Onsite and Online Conference participations (depending on the sanitary conditions).
The conference will combine the most recent scientific developments in Environmental Design (Sustainability / Pollution / Energy / Cities-Buildings / Transportation / Erosion / Climate Change / Policy / Social Acceptance / Health Impacts). It will provide a unique opportunity for experts to interact and to apply their knowledge and latest research findings to the design and developments of environmental processes.
· Deadline for the submissions of 1 page abstract: 27 May 2022
· Notification of abstracts acceptance: 5 June 2022
· Deadline for the submission of full papers (5-8 pages) or 1 page poster: 30 June 2022
· Deadline for the submission of revised full papers or posters: 31 July 2022
· Notification of papers or posters acceptance: 7 August 2022
· Deadline for registrations: for the authors of papers and posters: 4 September 2022
· Deadline for registrations: for the orther participants: 17 October 2022
· Conference: 22-23 October 2022
· The congress will discuss the recent progress in the areas of:
– Pollution – Pollution Control (outdoor and indoor air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, noise and light pollution)
– Analysis of Pollutants
– Environmental Impact Studies
– Circular Economy
– Energy Sustainability, Environmental Impacts of Energy (RES/Fossil Fuels/Nuclear)
– Sustainable Mobility, Impacts of Transportation on the Environment
– Environmental Design of Buildings and Cities
– Erosion, Protection of Specific Zones (Coastal Zone, Mountains,…), Geotechnical Projects
– Climate Change, Meteorology, Mitigation of Greenhouse Gas, Adaptation and Impacts of Climate Change
– Effects of Pollution, Climate Change and Environmental Parameters on Human Health and Ecosystems
– Economic, Historical, Legal, Social and Political Issues of Energy and Environment, Political Ecology
– Environmental Education
– Environmental Policy
– Social Acceptance of Environmental Problems
– Theoretical Design Issues / Impacts of Environmental Design
The Conference Proceedings will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, which is Scopus-indexed.
You want to organize a session? Please send us the corresponding title. Each session is composed from 6 papers and if you collect 5 papers, one is free for you.
For further information, do not hesitate tocontact us
WELCOME TO ATHENS
Athens, is a unique city combing History with Modernism, Culture with Everyday Life, Sea with Mountain, Mediterranean with Ethnic food, Day with Night Life, Shopping with Strolling, Sports with Leisure, and many more.